celebrating 150 years of
GOD’S UNWAVERING GRAce
Click HERE to Register for the event on Sunday, August 28, 2016
We hope that you are joining Grace Valley as we read through the Bible in one year. If so, you’ll discover that for the week of Feb 7 through 14 our New Testament reading in Matthew focuses on Passion Week. This reading surprisingly ties in with a new season in our church year – Lent which begins this Wednesday. Consider joining us Sunday as we look at Jesus through different eyes than we did in December, not as the Babe of Bethlehem but rather as the Christ of the Cross. Each week we will try to picture this Jesus as He goes from being the most popular guy in Judea to being ignored and distained by the masses and vilified by the Jewish leadership. Our first look this Sunday will be Jesus – The Bread of Life. Please stop by, say hi and worship with us.
READINGS FOR FEB. 9-16
9. Ex. 29:1-30:10; Matt. 26:14-46; Ps. 31:19-24; Prov. 8:14-26
10. Ex. 30:11-31:18; Matt. 26:47-68; Ps. 32:1-11; Prov. 8:27-32
11. Ex. 32:1-33:23; Matt. 26:69-27:14; Ps. 33:1-11; Prov. 8:33-36
12. Ex. 34:1-35:9; Matt. 27:15-34; Ps. 33:12-22; Prov. 9:1-6
13. Ex. 35:10-36:38; Matt. 27:35-66; Ps. 34:1-10; Prov. 9:7-8
14. Ex. 37:1-38:31; Matt. 28:1-20; Ps. 34:11-22; Prov. 9:9-10
15. Ex. 39:1-40:38; Mark 1:1-28; Ps. 35:1-16; Prov. 9:11-12
16. Lev. 1:1-3:17; Mark 1:29-2:12; Ps. 35:17-28; Prov. 9:13-18
Our prayer is that you would be blessed and strengthened by the power of Jesus Christ and that you will live a life of abundance in fellowship, joy and liberty. Grace Valley church is here for you. It is not only a building. It is a fellowship of believers coming together to declare the glory of the Lord and celebrate Jesus as King. We study the Word, practice what we learn and in the process grow together. May God richly bless you!